Need help with completing assignments hassle-free?
Does your child struggle with…
- remembering assignments,
- mood swings when it’s time for homework,
- avoiding homework,
- staying focused, or
- completing assignments?
Homework Help Program
Focusing on executive functioning skills and concept imagery, students in the Homework Help Program not only complete their homework assignments and fill in learning gaps, but they also learn time management, and organizational skills, and build routines.
Remembering and Completing Assignments
- For the learner who needs to improve their organizational skills,
- For the learner who has problems staying focused,
- For the learner who doesn’t understand the assignment,
- For the learner who struggles with staying motivated,
this program teaches strategies to stay on task.
- For the PARENT who wants to avoid the negative interaction with their child, or
- For the PARENT who is too busy to have the patience dealing with their child who struggles,
this program helps manage homework responsibilities.
Benefits of This Program
Less Stress for You
No need to waste time travelling to sessions.
Highlighting your child’s strengths and including their interests, confidence and self-esteem is built.
Access to resources, read session notes, and make payments.
Work in a safe, secure online, and interactive video conference.
1 – on – 1
Instruction that is built around your child’s individualized needs.
Access to educational information and discounts for future classes.
You can pay weekly or monthly.