Need Help with improving your child’s writing?
Does your child struggle with…
- figuring out what to write,
- grammar and writing conventions,
- how to organize their thoughts, or
- the writing process?
Writing Skills Program
Focusing on concept imagery to create mental pictures before they write them on paper, the Writing Skills Program trains students to write with cohesive ideas, fluid thoughts, and descriptive language.
- For the learner who doesn’t know what to write about,
- For the learner who is intimidated by writing, or
- For the learner who avoids writing,
this program will solidify concept imagery so they can analyze the assignment and generate ideas.
- For the learner who struggles with punctuation, capitalization, and grammar, or
- For the learner who struggles with organizing their ideas,
this program teaches strategies to develop clear and understandable writing with descriptive language.
Benefits of This Program
Less Stress for You
No need to waste time travelling to sessions.
Highlighting your child’s strengths and including their interests, confidence and self-esteem is built.
Access to resources, read session notes, and make payments.
Work in a safe, secure online, and interactive video conference.
1 – on – 1
Instruction that is built around your child’s individualized needs.
Access to educational information and discounts for future classes.
You can pay weekly or monthly.